Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
And you look like you had a good time!
Styxie:Yes, I did
Awesome Tori! You look so pretty and happy. It sounds like a lot of fun.
You look so excited! And the daffodil... oh.. I'd love to see one in bloom here.. They are calling for inches and inches of snow here tonight though.
Punkn:I don't know about pretty... You're right otherwise. :)Iggy:We have some in the garden. Whoever was here before must have planted them.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
And you look like you had a good time!
Styxie:
Yes, I did
Awesome Tori! You look so pretty and happy. It sounds like a lot of fun.
You look so excited! And the daffodil... oh.. I'd love to see one in bloom here.. They are calling for inches and inches of snow here tonight though.
Punkn:
I don't know about pretty... You're right otherwise. :)
Iggy:
We have some in the garden. Whoever was here before must have planted them.
Post a Comment