Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
I've got two:"I got my Chik-fil-a fix yesterday!"and"It is late, time for bed."
You were behind, now you are'nt!
Spring was teasing, I am freezing
Opening the door, I see snow!
*Bloody hell, fank for reminding me*x
Great six words guys. :)LOL @ Toasty. And, you're welcome. ;)
Do you Spring back and Fall forward?
Wifey:No, we Spring forward and fall back. It's just that we don't put our clocks forward until the last weekend of March (then they go back on the last weekend of October).
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I've got two:
"I got my Chik-fil-a fix yesterday!"
and
"It is late, time for bed."
You were behind, now you are'nt!
Spring was teasing, I am freezing
Opening the door, I see snow!
*Bloody hell, fank for reminding me*
x
Great six words guys. :)
LOL @ Toasty. And, you're welcome. ;)
Do you Spring back and Fall forward?
Wifey:
No, we Spring forward and fall back. It's just that we don't put our clocks forward until the last weekend of March (then they go back on the last weekend of October).
Post a Comment