Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Weekly craft update: Lazy week
I've had a pretty lazy week when it comes to crafts this past week. I did do an inch or so of the blanket, but that's about it. Needless to say, it's not finished yet.
Part of the reason for my lazyness with my crafts this past week is my attempts at getting a sleeping routine sorted. Because of this I'm too tired to concentrate properly on knitting. Once I get a routine sorted out I'll be able to concentrate on my knitting properly.
Tori
Topic(s):
Day To Day Life,
Knitting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh no! you not sleeping again?
:/
I hope you get back into a routine soon.
oh bless your heart tori i hope you soon get that " sleep patterne " sorted out love. :) .
Post a Comment