I've finished the blanket... Finally! :)
It took longer than I'd hoped, but I did enjoy doing it. I've already started my next project. I'm making the little dinosaur teddy Jackie asked me to make for her Grandson, Lucas.
I wont be doing my craft updates weekly any more. I'll be doing them monthly instead. I'll be doing the posts around the end of the month. I figure doing it that way I shouldn't have so many, "just to let you know I'm still knitting," type posts. ;)
Enjoy your day! :)
I'm sure I'll enjoy mine... The Boyzone concert is tonight! *Grins*
Tori
Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
Tuesday, June 02, 2009
Blanket is done! :)
I've finished the blanket... Finally! :)
It took longer than I'd hoped, but I did enjoy doing it. I've already started my next project. I'm making the little dinosaur teddy Jackie asked me to make for her Grandson, Lucas.
I wont be doing my craft updates weekly any more. I'll be doing them monthly instead. I'll be doing the posts around the end of the month. I figure doing it that way I shouldn't have so many, "just to let you know I'm still knitting," type posts. ;)
Enjoy your day! :)
I'm sure I'll enjoy mine... The Boyzone concert is tonight! *Grins*
Tori
Topic(s):
Computers And Internet,
Friends,
Knitting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
WOW Tori, i love that blanket what a lovely job you made of it.
And enjoy your concert.
Wow is right! That blanket look fabulous!! Awesome colors and pattern.
That little dinosaur is going to be so cute!
Hope you are enjoying the Boyzones!!
You are amazing! I absolutely love the blanket Tori. It is beautiful.
Enjoy the concert! Oh, and I look forward to your monthly craft updates.
Looks awesome! What stitch did you use? What size needles? Was it a pain tying all those colors together? Ok so I'm nosy. ;) It really is pretty.
I love the blanket Tori. I wish i had the gift you have I just don't seem to have it. Mabey if I tried a little harder i might be able to do a long one color scarf LOL because that is about all it would make lol. You did a Great job have fun at the concert I can't wait to see your next craft.
I saw the pic of the blanket and said "wow", too. What a nice job, Tori. Well done!
Lovely! Much better job than I could ever do. Beautiful choice of colors!
Thanks all. :)
I just hope the person I'm planning to give it to likes it as much as you guys seem to. ;)
Barb:
I just did plain stitches, because I wanted to do some knitting practice with plain before trying any other stitches. I've never tried to use any other stitches before. I'm planning on experimenting with other stitches while making the squares for one of the other blankets I'm going to be making.
I don't know what size needles they are. I'm pretty sure they're called "size 3" or something like that, but I might be wrong. Since I wasn't really following a pattern I figured it didn't really matter what size they were. When I sent Kelly to buy them the woman in the shop told him they're about average size for knitting, so we figured they'd work.
Can't you tell I'm not an expert on knitting? LOL!
And, yes, it was a bit of a pain tying all those colours together. But I wanted it nice and colourful because I know the person it's for likes colourful things.
Post a Comment