And here are a couple of shots of the back of our place.
As you can see, the plants I still have here are doing quite well (Kelly and Mam are tending to them most of the time though).
Anyway, more photos...
Thought I'd end with a bird photo. :)
Tori
Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
12 comments:
Your sunflowers are growing quite well. Should see some heads on them soon. :)
Thank you for the tour. I'm looking forward to more photos.
AK:
Well, when the flowers show up I will get more photos. :)
Deanna:
You're welcome. Glad you enjoyed the photos. :)
Wow the sunflowers have truely grown, you need to now put them in the garden before they get potbound and they will grow taller then you :)
Fanks for the tour..... you have given me an idea maybe to oneday do one...
I love looking at where people live, just call me a nosey cow lol
x
Toasty:
That's OK, I'm a nosy cow too. ;)
Nice Pictures. :) Is that a house you live in or is it apartments? It looks like there is a lot of greenery around your house and that's always a good thing.
Barb:
Appartments. I'd like to live in a house, but since it's just the two of us we were lucky to get a second bedroom, and a house is out of the question... They save the houses for people who can afford to actually buy, or - in the case of the council - for people with children.
I really like the windows on your building. The etched glass is cool. The street looks like a nice quiet one too.
I didn't realize you had a council who oversees who gets to live where.
Iggy:
It is mostly quiet. You get the odd bit of noise from a neighbour (e.g. a neighbour who's annoyed with their kid for something) but it's definately quieter than where we were before.
Barb:
Our council is very picky about the kinds of people they give certain properties to. For example, I should have been allowed a bungalow due to being registered disabled, but they wouldn't agree to us having one because neither myself or my partner are over 60. And the waiting list is ridiculous... It took them a little over four months to get us moved when we were a priority case. Bearing in mind, we'd been on a waiting list to get moved since we first realised what the other place was like (which was about two years before). But private rented places are too expensive to rent (plus most of the private landlords don't allow pets... Even service dogs aren't allowed in some cases).
Beautiful area.
A real shame it took them so long to get you moved there. In all my time, I've only seen one place that had a waiting list to rent out a unit.
Styxie:
Well, over here that's actually considered quick. The only way I could have gotten moved quuicker is if the circumstances got really bad sooner. The only other way they hurry up is if you're homeless but have a child under 5. Seriously!
Post a Comment