It's amazing what photos you can get accidentally.
Both the above and below photos are just a couple of shots I got in the garden while trying to get photos of the birds. Just some leaves, but I'm told they're really pretty.
Enjoy your Sunday! :)
Tori
8 comments:
oops I put the green comment in the mug comments lmfao
x
*Grins* No worries, I'll go there to look for it then. ;)
Everything looks nice and green there. Summer is awesome! Hope your weekend is a good one. :)
I love that backdoor window. It must be nice to run your fingers over the surface.
The backdoor window has some interesting texture to it.
Barb:
Yes, Summer is awesome. But then, all seasons are in their own way... Spring because of all the new life, Summer because of all the beautiful things you can see and smell, Autumn/Fall because of the changing leaves and all the other prepporations animals and nature make for the coming Winter, and Winter for the snow and for the way nature still manages to be beautiful while most of it slumbers. That's my opinion anyway.
Iggy & Styxie:
Unfortunately the texture in the glass isn't tactile, but I'm sure it's lovely to look at. :)
You really are getting very clever with your picture taking Tori, its lovely to see the bushes with all thier green leaves, its a pity they lose them later on .
Thanks Grandma.
Post a Comment