It's today! It's today! It's today!
Yes, I know, it's always today, isn't it? I mean, no matter what day it is, it's always "today." It could be any day of the week, month or year, and it would still be today. That's just how things work, isn't it? But what I mean is that it's today that the 6th Harry Potter movie (Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince) is FINALLY in the pictures!
Who among you is planning on going to see it?
Tori
9 comments:
Woooo hooooooooo! It's today!
:) Hope you dandelion break was restoring and that the weather is nice for your trip to and back from seeing The Movie!
P.s., I got to finish reading the book first!
Since it's always today, that means there is no yesterday or tomorrow. ;)I think that's why they say to live in the moment.
Have fun watching the movie!
Is it today????
I will definitely go see the movie and I'll do it today, just not today :)
I don't know if I am going to see it but I know that my parents take my oldest boy Travis to see all the Harry Potter movies so I am sure he will be seeing it soon. Hope you enjoy it but it is a Harry Potter movie so you kinda have to enjoy it right? LOL
Hope you enjoyed the movie. (i'll wait until it comes out on dvd)
I am getting to see it today, Thursday, around 5pm!! I am so excited but my sister reminded who dies in this one and I am so emotional lately I worry I will be sobbing in the movie!!
Hope all of you who are going to go see the movie enjoy it. :)
We'll prolly wait a week or so until the pandemonium of newly released calms down (neither of us are fond of huge crowds).
Styxie:
That's probably a good idea. It was PACKED when we went, and the cue was all the way down the street before the doors were even meant to be open. Only person in front of me was Wayne though. I could have been first, but I let him go instead. Mind you, we only got to be at the front by getting there about 45 minutes before the doors were meant to open.
Post a Comment