Today is the birthday of a good friend of mine, so I wanted to do a special post. That's why I wrote this:
Iggy's Birthday Poem
Orange cones lined the streets
Stacked up in piles of three
For today was a special day
And they all wanted to see
For today was the birthday
Of someone named Iggy!
I tried to find words to say how much you're appreciated, and what a great friend you are, but none were good enough.
Happy birthday, Iggy!
Hugs,
Tori, Kelly and Kero
6 comments:
Very nice Tori!
Aww..what a sweet poem, Tori. :)
Happy Birthday, Iggy!
Happy Birthday iggy!!
Awwwww Tori, that was very sweet. Happy Birthday Iggy!
*Hugs*
Thank you very much Tori - this is a very special birthday poem...
I wore the Spongebob t-shirt on my birthday - I'll post it soon!
Thanks again and thanks the rest of you too - for the warm wishes.
Iggy
You're very welcome, Iggy. :)
I'm glad you like the t-shirt. :)
Post a Comment