Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
I dont know about you but Im sick to death of this rain :)know you are loved..x
We had a little bit of sun peek out thru the clouds yesterday afternoon. Today is supposed to be a bit sunny, too. Chance of rain again tonight and tomorrow. It's 31F here at the moment. Have a good day today. *hugs*
I don't mind the rain as such, but it does make walks a bit less enjoyable.
Gloomy here today - but it was nice over the weekend when it was important.Hugs and more hugs
Iggy:Glad you had some nice weather over the weekend. :)
The look like the skies we've been having here. Then again, I don't get up until mid-afternoon these days....
Styxie:I think the skies are this gloomy in most places at the moment.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I dont know about you but Im sick to death of this rain :)
know you are loved..
x
We had a little bit of sun peek out thru the clouds yesterday afternoon. Today is supposed to be a bit sunny, too. Chance of rain again tonight and tomorrow. It's 31F here at the moment.
Have a good day today. *hugs*
I don't mind the rain as such, but it does make walks a bit less enjoyable.
Gloomy here today - but it was nice over the weekend when it was important.
Hugs and more hugs
Iggy:
Glad you had some nice weather over the weekend. :)
The look like the skies we've been having here. Then again, I don't get up until mid-afternoon these days....
Styxie:
I think the skies are this gloomy in most places at the moment.
Post a Comment