Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
Happy Birthday, Willow. You've grown into such a nice looking lady. :)
happy snuggles willow.......I shouldnt laff but it looks like your mum is sitting on the loo LMFAOx
Toasty:If she was then it was with the lid down... She never would have taken the photo if she was really on the loo. LOL!
Happy Birthday Willow - I hope you got something nice to sit in for a pressie.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Willow. You've grown into such a nice looking lady. :)
happy snuggles willow.......
I shouldnt laff but it looks like your mum is sitting on the loo LMFAO
x
Toasty:
If she was then it was with the lid down... She never would have taken the photo if she was really on the loo. LOL!
Happy Birthday Willow - I hope you got something nice to sit in for a pressie.
Post a Comment