They didn't keep their shapes properly, but here they are anyway.
These were very popular with the guys who come here for roleplaying sessions. Mind you, all I did was mention the words "if you want a snack" and they were practically throwing their roleplaying stuff down. When I pointed out where the snacks could be found, it was like a stampeed! LOL!
Tori
6 comments:
That was a cool idea, Tori. Pass me a skull, please. :)
Those are awesome! Those frowns were downright scary and I thought the skulls kept their shape quite well. I can only imagine how quickly they were gobbled up!
Stampeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed! Look out!!! I'm coming through for some cooooookiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
:)
*Passes out cookies*
Quick, eat them before the guys come around again! You wont stand a chance otherwise! ;)
*vaults over Deanna and steps over iggy to swipe a cookie*
.oO(rats...nothin but crumbs!)
Sorry about that, Styxie.
Still, their fast disappearance is a good sign, right?
Post a Comment