Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Kelly and Carl's Flames Of War armies
I had a couple of Flames Of War battles with Carl when he was visiting. I won one of them and Carl won the other one. You might have seen the table set up for our first game (the one I won) that Tori posted at the start of the month. But now I have some photos from the other battle for you.
First Carl's army.
The left side of Carl's Russian army

Middle of Carl's Russian army

Right side of Carl's Russian army

Now my army.
The left side of my German army
The middle of my German army
The right side of my German army
Hope you like the photos.
Kelly
Topic(s):
Computers And Internet,
Family,
Figure Gaming
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment