On Wednesday evening Kelly joined me and Kero for one of our walks. I took the camera "just in case" and asked Kelly to keep an eye out for anything worth photographing. The result was the following photos of what we're pretty sure is a cherry tree in bloom:




I thought those of you who are still waiting for Spring would appreciate the photos.
6 comments:
We just barely have daffydils in bloom - and your trees are in flower already!
Maybe instead of moving south, I should move east!
:) That is a beautiful tree and beautiful thing to behold.
Nice pics. Sure looks like a cherry tree to me. It's still cold here with snow on the ground, so I'm ready for anything remotely resembling spring.
Iggy:
Yeah... Maybe! Or maybe South East? LOL!
AK:
Yeah, I bet you are!
Beautiful! Really a welcome sight for up here--hehe! Altho it is warming up now a little--28 degrees! Whoohoo. We're heading toward melting weather again. :)
I so want a tree like that the blossoms are just so pretty and colorful.
Rita:
Glad I was able to give you something other than snow to look at while you wait for yours to melt! :)
Lynn:
Glad you enjoyed the photos... It's not my tree, just one I pass every day when I go for a walk with the dog.
Post a Comment