Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
Monday, March 07, 2011
Happy birthday Bethan
Today is the 12th birthday of the daughter of a family friend. I would be very surprised if she reads my blog, since I don't think even her mother does, but I'm going to say happy birthday to her anyway, so... Happy birthday, Bethan! I hope your day is a wonderful one!
Topic(s):
Birthdays And Anniversaries,
Friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
12 is an important age. An in-between age...not grown and not a chid. Happy Birthday, Bethan!
I hope she has a wonderful day and that this year is her best one yet!
*tries this again since Blogger is having issues tonight*
Happy 12th Birthday wishes to Bethan. (i bet i'm just a wee bit late, tho)
AK:
Better late than never... That's how I see it anyway!
Happy Birthday Bethan!!
I'm even later than Alice Kay.
Post a Comment