Today is the birthday of a relatively new friend of mine, but one I have quickly come to view as one of my very good friends. I'm talking, of course, about Rita.
Happy birthday, Rita!
I hope today is a wonderful day for you, and that it sees you surrounded by the ones you love, well rested, pain free, and with a smile on your face!
5 comments:
Well said, Tori. :)
Happy Birthday, Rita! *hugs*
(hope you're feeling better now)
Happy Birthday Rita!!!
:)
Happy Birthday Rita, wooohoooo!!
Oh my! Thanks so much!
Sorry it took me a while to see this.
Been down with a bad flu, but am finally on the mend. Just tired and still sleeping a lot.
You are such a sweet lady and a new friend that I hope I know forever. :) :)
Rita:
No worries... Sorry to hear you spent most of your birthday trying to sleep off whatever it is making you sick!
Post a Comment