Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
Who's St. David? What is he known for? Just curious. ;)
Happy St. David's day to you guys. I'm pretty sure you did a post on him last year. Or was it 2 years ago? Time sure does fly when you are having fun.
From:http://ziglernews.blogspot.com/2010/03/today-is-st-davids-day-2010.html"Saint David's Day (Welsh: Dydd Gwyl Dewi Sant) is the feast day of Saint David, the patron saint of Wales, and falls on 1 March each year."Happy Dydd Gwyl Dewi Sant to you all!
Okie Dokie! I went back and read that post.Thanks, Iggy! :)
Happy St. David's Day!
Thanks all! :)Oh, and Iggy... Thanks for linking to the post for Rita! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Who's St. David? What is he known for?
Just curious. ;)
Happy St. David's day to you guys. I'm pretty sure you did a post on him last year. Or was it 2 years ago? Time sure does fly when you are having fun.
From:
http://ziglernews.blogspot.com/2010/03/today-is-st-davids-day-2010.html
"Saint David's Day (Welsh: Dydd Gwyl Dewi Sant) is the feast day of Saint David, the patron saint of Wales, and falls on 1 March each year."
Happy Dydd Gwyl Dewi Sant to you all!
Okie Dokie!
I went back and read that post.
Thanks, Iggy! :)
Happy St. David's Day!
Thanks all! :)
Oh, and Iggy... Thanks for linking to the post for Rita! :)
Post a Comment