Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
To you, too.(Being Swedish I never celebrated--hehe!)
Happy St. Paddys day to you too!!
I'm part Irish. :) (no wonder green is my favorite color)Happy St. Patrick's Day.
Rita:It's not a huge deal over here either. It's celebrated, but not as enthusiastically as it is in some countries.Lynn:Thanks! :)AK:I'm part Irish too... From a couple of generations back, but still!
Hope you had a happy wearin' of the green day!I'm 1/4 Irish - but then... the Irish came from somewhere else originally... :)
Iggy:Everyone came from somewhere else originally... If you go back far enough... But there you go!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
To you, too.
(Being Swedish I never celebrated--hehe!)
Happy St. Paddys day to you too!!
I'm part Irish. :) (no wonder green is my favorite color)
Happy St. Patrick's Day.
Rita:
It's not a huge deal over here either. It's celebrated, but not as enthusiastically as it is in some countries.
Lynn:
Thanks! :)
AK:
I'm part Irish too... From a couple of generations back, but still!
Hope you had a happy wearin' of the green day!
I'm 1/4 Irish - but then... the Irish came from somewhere else originally... :)
Iggy:
Everyone came from somewhere else originally... If you go back far enough... But there you go!
Post a Comment