It's two days to Christmas, and most of us are feeling pretty festive about now. I bet some are even enjoying a holiday drink, or two. Perhaps planning to meet someone under the mistletoe? If so, watch out for Nargles!
The only mistletoe in our holiday celebrations is the fake decorative piece I got to put up along with our other holiday decorations this year - which I'm hoping is free of nargles - and I'm more of a cocoa drinker myself. But there's plenty of mistletoe and wine in my holiday celebrations, thanks to this song by Cliff Richard...
6 comments:
I've never heard this song before! It's a good one, though. Thanks for sharing.
Rachel:
You're welcome. Glad you enjoyed it.
Never heard of nargles...or heard this song, either.
Merry Christmas to you both!!! :)
Rita:
The Nargles are a Harry Potter reference. The song is an older one, but I guess one of those that didn't make it over there so much.
Merry Christmas to you too!
I don't know this song, so thanks for introducing me. I'll take mistletoe and wine (but no problem with cocoa, either!)
Jeanie:
You're welcome. Have all the mistletoe and wine you want... Cocoa too. ;)
Post a Comment