The following letter first appeared in this post as part of Ani's Advent 2018 on Sue Vincent's blog. Don't forget to pop over and check out the other guests Ani had to help her count down to Christmas.
***~~~***
Dear Santa Paws,
The humans say you're coming to visit again soon. I'm really happy about that.
I didn't see you when you came last time. It must have been because I was still a little puppy. I'm older now though; I'm going to be two in March. Maybe being older means I'll have better luck staying up for your visit? The squeaky things in cages don't think so. They're older than me, and say they've never seen you. But they're stuck in cages, so maybe that makes it harder? I don't know, but I'd like to see you. I love visitors!
Anyway, I've been a very good dog this year. Well, mostly. I've tried to be good anyhow, and that counts. At least, it should. Is it my fault if the humans leave things at my height, and they happen to fall apart while I'm playing with them? No! Just like it's not my fault my toys happen to fall apart when I'm playing with them... Even Noodles isn't looking so great these days.
Speaking of which: I could do with some new toys. Could you bring some with you when you come to visit? I like balls best, but also really love cuddly toys with squeakers in them. Also, the humans still haven't gotten me a harder puzzle toy, so one of those would be great. I love doing puzzle toys!
I love treats too, so if you also want to bring some of those, that would be awesome! My favourites are things that taste like chicken or cheese, but I also love a good piece of rawhide. Just so you know.
Lots of licks,
Lilie
5 comments:
Awww, Lilie, I hope you get everything on your list! Merry, Merry!
Jeanie:
Thanks! I hope so too!
Yappy Christmas!
Lots of licks,
Lilie
Loved reading this. So cute! Merry Christmas. :)
I hope you get all your treats, Lilie!
Merry Christmas. :)
Rachel:
Thanks... Yappy Christmas to you too! I know I'm cute... Everyone says so!
Rita:
Thanks! I hope so too... Yappy Christmas!
Lots of licks,
Lilie
Post a Comment