Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
Nutcracker time! I love it!
Jeanie:Glad you loved my musical choice for this week so much. :)
LOVE this song! Definitely one of my favorites and totally gets you in the Christmas mood. :)
Rachel:Glad you're a fan of it too! :)
I have heard the music so many times but have never actually watched The Nutcracker. Still--reminds me of Christmas. :)
Rita:I saw a version on TV once... Years ago. I'd love to go to a live performance though. Yes, even though a lot of it won't be so clear to me because of the visual aspects.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Nutcracker time! I love it!
Jeanie:
Glad you loved my musical choice for this week so much. :)
LOVE this song! Definitely one of my favorites and totally gets you in the Christmas mood. :)
Rachel:
Glad you're a fan of it too! :)
I have heard the music so many times but have never actually watched The Nutcracker. Still--reminds me of Christmas. :)
Rita:
I saw a version on TV once... Years ago. I'd love to go to a live performance though. Yes, even though a lot of it won't be so clear to me because of the visual aspects.
Post a Comment