#MondayMotivation - #Quotes + Words Of #Wisdom 27-01-20
Age is no guarantee of maturity.
~Lawana Blackwell
Never be ashamed! There's some who'll hold it against you, but they're not worth bothering with.
~J.K. Rowling
Memory is like a chain. We reach back into the past by a succession of links. I have kept alive little pictures of my childhood by repeatedly recalling them. Like having a copy of an ancient manuscript - I have an early copy, but the original is lost.
~C.R. Milne
Turn your wounds into wisdom, & your stumbling blocks into stepping stones.
~Robin Sharma
You make mistakes. Mistakes don't make you.
~Maxwell Maltz
What we fear doing most is usually what we most need to do.
~Tim Ferriss
The peace you seek begins with you! When you consciously and consistently choose peace in your words and actions, more peace will appear in your life. Stop blaming everything and everyone outside of you. Make peace within your priority.
~Jenni Young
It's never too late - never too late to start over, never too late to be happy.
~Jane Fonda
Your success and happiness lie in you...Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.
~Helen Keller
Learn to let go. That is the key to happiness.
~Buddha
Every day do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow
~Doug Firebaugh
People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing — that’s why we recommend it daily.
~Zig Ziglar
4 comments:
That's interesting, about memory being a chain. I never thought of that before but he is spot on.
Jeanie:
I agree; interesting thought that makes sense when you stop to think about it.
I agree that the memory chain quote was the most thought provoking. All good, though. :)
Rita:
Good to hear that. :)
Post a Comment