Friday, June 19, 2020

Lilie The #Westie On The Release Of "Snowlilie's Brother" - #NewRelease #KidLit #Pets

Hi everyone.  This is Lilie the Westie.

Just in case you didn't see when Mummy talked about it last week: I've got a new book out.

Well, OK, I suppose it's Logan's book too.  Either way, Mummy tells you all about it in this post from last Tuesday, which is when the book was officially released.  But I'm excited about being in another book, so I wanted to tell you about it as well, in case you missed seeing her post.  Well, also because it's exciting

It's called "Snowlilie's Brother" and is all about when I got my little brother, Logan, last year, even though I wasn't sure what his name was meant to be at first, or even how I felt about having a little brother.  I know how I feel about it now, but you'll have to read the book to find out for sure, unless you've figured it out from our posts.  Even if you have, you should read the book anyway, because we're cute, and because Mummy promised to buy us new toys with the money from book sales.  We love getting new toys, so would love for that to happen.  You would too, right? *cute sad puppy dog look*

So, here's a picture of the cover, and all the details of what the book is about, and where you can get a copy - just to save you having to go read Mummy's post.  Jacob Blackmon did the cover - he's someone Mummy and Daddy talk to on the computer - and Daddy's really impressed with how well he drew us.  He did do an awesome job, didn't he? Almost as cute as our actual photos...



Getting a little brother is a good thing... Right?

 
When Snowlilie the West Highland White Terrier first meets her new little brother – a Cavapoo puppy, who tells her the humans call him Rascal - and realizes having a little brother means having a new doggy friend to play with, she’s excited. That is, until she realizes it also means sharing everything with him – including her favourite ball, some of her food, and Mummy and Daddy’s attention.

 
Will Snowlilie be forced to tolerate a little brother she doesn’t like? Or can she learn to like Rascal, and accept the changes having a little brother means?


You can now buy “Snowlilie’s Brother” in a variety of eBook formats from multiple online retailers, including – but not limited to - Amazon Canada, Amazon UK, Amazon US, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, iBooks, and Kobo.

The book is available in all formats those places offer,, so there should be a version that works for you from at least one of the places it's for sale, regardless of your chosen method of reading eBooks, whether that be via Kindle, Nook, some other tablet or eReader, smartphone, or even your computer.

However, if you're one of those people who isn't a fan of eBooks, don't worry, Mummy and I haven't forgotten about you.  Audio and paperback versions are to be arranged as soon as possible.  Hopefully very soon.

Regardless of your prefered format though, you may be interested to know that the book also has a Goodreads page.

If you buy a copy, I hope you enjoy it.  I know Logan and I will enjoy the toys Mummy will get us with the book sale money, that's for sure, so thank you if you buy a copy and help us get some new toys.

Lots of licks,
Lilie

4 comments:

robbiesinspiration said...

Congratulations Logan and Tori. This looks lovely.

Victoria Zigler said...

Thanks, Robbie. Mummy says thanks too.

Lots of licks,
Lilie and Logan

Teri Polen said...

Congrats on the new release, Tori!

Victoria Zigler said...

Thanks, Teri!