Monday, June 29, 2020

#MondayMotivation - #Quotes + Words Of #Wisdom 29-06-20

The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.
~W B Yeats

Set wide the window. Let me drink the day.
~Edith Wharton

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.
~Mahatma Gandhi

I am out with lanterns, looking for myself.”
~?Emily Dickinson

I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable...but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing.
~Agatha Christie

Its good to leave each day behind, like flowing water, free of sadness.
~Rumi

Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.
~Helen Keller

The way we choose to see the world creates the world we see.
~Barry Neil Kaufman

Growth itself contains the germ of happiness.
~Pearl S. Buck

Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. However difficult life may seem, there's always something you can do & succeed at. It matters that you don't just give up.
~Stephen Hawking

We are here to uplift not to outshine. The sky would be very dark with just one star.
~Unknown

May you grow still enough to hear the splintering of starlight in the winter sky and the roar at the earth's fiery core.
~Br. David Steindl-Rast

4 comments:

Jeanie said...

This: I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.
~Mahatma Gandhi -- Perfection.

Victoria Zigler said...

Jeanie:
Yes, that's a great one. :)

Rita said...

I was struck by the Gandhi one, too--but they were all good. :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Good to hear. :)