Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Another Christmas questionaire thingy

Oh, look... I found another one... LOL!

1. Hot chocolate or apple cider? Hot chocolate
2. Turkey or Ham? Turkey
3. Do you get a Fake or Real you cut it yourself Christmas tree? Fake
4. Decorations on the outside of your house?Yes
5. Snowball fights or sledding? If there was enough snow... Sledding
6. Do you enjoy going downtown shopping? No way! I don't even enjoy shopping normally!
7. Favorite Christmas song? Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
8. How do you feel about Christmas movies? I love watching them!
9. When is it too early to start listening to Christmas music? When it's not December yet
10. Stockings before or after presents? Before
11. Carolers, do you or do you not watch and listen to them? If I'm anywhere near any I'll stop and listen for a while
12. Go to someone else’s house or they come to you? It varies from year to year, but they usually come to me... They have cars, I don't!
13. Do you read the Christmas Story? No
14. What do you do after presents and dinner? Take a nap (unless we have visitors coming)
15. What is your favorite holiday smell? Christmas goodies baking
16. Ice skating or walking around the mall? Neither... Though if I had to choose one then ice skating
17. Do you open a present or presents on Christmas Eve, or wait until Christmas day? Christmas morning
18. Favourite Christmas memory? Me and my brothers working together to help prepare stuff for Christmas dinner
19. Favourite Part about winter? The chance of snow
20. Ever been kissed under mistletoe? No

As usual... If you want to do it then either play in my comments section or copy and paste it to your own blog and play there.

Tori

7 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Mmmm...the smell of cookies baking is a wonderful smell. I like this list. I'll try it when I get a chance.

Psssst...Kelly...get some mistletoe! :)

Tori_z said...

*Grins @ Iggy*

I look forward to your list (when you get a chance to do it)

LadyStyx said...

and again...it looks like many of you answers and mine would be the same...LOL

Tori_z said...

Styxie:
Big surprise... LOL!

MarmiteToasty said...

Barhhhh Hunbug LMFAO

X

Intense Guy said...

1. Hot chocolate or apple cider? Hot chocolate
2. Turkey or Ham? Ham
3. Do you get a Fake or Real you cut it yourself Christmas tree? Neither, no tree.
4. Decorations on the outside of your house? No
5. Snowball fights or sledding? Sledding or skiing
6. Do you enjoy going downtown shopping? No, crowds bother me. :)
7. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night
8. How do you feel about Christmas movies? I love the animated cartoons - most of the others are too sappy.
9. When is it too early to start listening to Christmas music? Any earlier than 12 days before Christmas
10. Stockings before or after presents? No stockings. :)
11. Carolers, do you or do you not watch and listen to them? I can't remember the last time I even saw any.
12. Go to someone else’s house or they come to you? Usually I go to my Parents and then later to my Grandfathers house.
13. Do you read the Christmas Story? No
14. What do you do after presents and dinner? Just sit and mellow out.
15. What is your favorite holiday smell? Christmas goodies baking although the scent of cut fir greens would be a close second.
16. Ice skating or walking around the mall? Neither - LOL, last time I went skating I ripped the seat of my pants.
17. Do you open a present or presents on Christmas Eve, or wait until Christmas day? Sometimes just one at Christmas Eve - then the rest Christmas around noon.
18. Favourite Christmas memory? My grandparents coming for Christmas even though it had snowed through the night and was a couple feet deep.
19. Favourite Part about winter? The majestic bare branches of old trees.
20. Ever been kissed under mistletoe? No

Tori_z said...

Great answers, Iggy!