Saturday, December 20, 2008

Mam and Nan

I was going to be posting a couple of reviews for you, but since it's just taken me about five hours to log in to Blogger I think I'll leave those for tomorrow (or maybe Monday). Instead I'll just blog about the important things.

Firstly...

It was my Mam's birthday yesterday(December 19th). Mam, Elizabeth and I went out with a couple of friends and Elizabeth's fiance, Adrian (there are a couple of photos of Mam and I on Mam's blog if you want to see). Then I stayed at my parents' place for the night because it was easier. I came home around lunchtime today.

Secondly...

Today is our friend Nicola's birthday. So happy birthday to her! :)

And, finally...

My Nan had the two biggest lumps removed yesterday. She's got three smaller ones still, but I think they're letting her heal from the biggest two being removed before trying to remove the smaller ones. Anyway, she's fine. A bit sore, obviously, but other than that she's fine. She has to have the stitches out Christmas eve... What a fun way to spend Christmas eve, eh? Still, at least she only has to go over to the doctors' surgery near where they live to have the stitches out.

Will comment on everyone else's blogs and post those reviews for you tomorrow. Right now I think I'm going to go to bed.

Enjoy whatever's left of your day... Stay warm, and stay safe! :)

Tori

10 comments:

Intense Guy said...

I hope your Nan recovers from her surgery quickly. It sounds like you have a great time going to your Mam's birthday! I know she was happy! :)

The Wife O Riley said...

Happy Birthday to Everyone!!

I'm glad your Nan's surgery went OK, hope she isn't in too much pain and recovers quickly.

ChicagoLady said...

I'm glad your Nan is recovering well. My aunt has to have her staples removed on Christmas Eve, from her shoulder surgery.

Punkn said...

Hope Nan recovers from her surgery quickly and that she isn't in too much pain. And happy birthday Tori's Mam! and her friend Nicola!

Kaylee said...

glad your nan is okay

MarmiteToasty said...

Happy Birthday wishes to your mam :) sounds like you had a great time....

Hope all goes well with your nanny....did she get to keep the lumps? lol

x

Tori_z said...

Thanks for the comments all. :)

Toasty:
Nah, the doctors said they had to keep them. LOL!

Intense Guy said...

. o O (Man...that would have been so cool - to get to keep the lumps like...in a little glass jar and put them on the bookshelf or on the mantle some place...)

Tori_z said...

I worry about you sometimes, Iggy! ;) LOL!

AliceKay said...

I worry about him sometimes, too, Tori. LOL

Good luck to your Nan. I hope things work out well for her. And a happy belated birthday to your Mam.