Saturday, December 06, 2008

Christmas decorations 2008

OK... Here are some photos of some of our Christmas decorations.

Firstly... Our new Christmas lanterns...



They are in our back garden for some cheerful lights for whenever anyone goes out there.

And our Christmas tree...



The tree's not new this year... It was new last year though.

The decorations in our living room window...



Kelly says it's not very easy to see what the lights are. So, I'll tell you...

The little blue ones are snow men, and the ones through the middle say "Merry Christmas" on them. Each letter is a different little light.

The lights are new this year, but the other stuff (the stuff on the window sill below the lights) isn't. Some of it was given to me last year (or maybe the year before) and the rest is from a few years back.

And lastly, the wreath on our front door...



The wreath was new last year.


I'm afraid that's all the Christmas decoration photos. There are plenty of other decorations, but it took me long enough to get these ones, so I'm not even going to bother trying to get photos done of the rest of them. Most of them were photographed last year though, so if you really want to see them then go check out last year's Christmas decoration photos.

Tori

5 comments:

Celticspirit said...

You sure do have a lot of presents under your tree already. Did Santa come early? ;) Sure looks that way. All your decorations are lovely by the way. I think the window ones look especially pretty.

ChicagoLady said...

Cute decorations you put up again this year. And technically the lights in the window spell "Happy Christmas" but it means the same, lol.

AliceKay said...

Nice decorations. I love seeing wreaths hanging on doors.

Karen and I went shopping to a mall about an hour south of us after I got out of work today, and on our way home tonight, we saw a lot of really nice Christmas light displays. I took a few pics of the one we stopped along the road to see, but they didn't come out very well. Will try to post them sometime. (as soon as I have some time to figure out how to work this new computer's card reader) It was lightly snowing all the way home.

Tori_z said...

Thanks for the comments all. :)

Barb:
It's not so much that we've got loads of presents but that a few of them are quite big, and that there are presents for the people coming for the buffet with us Boxing day there too... My grandma, my parents, my brother and Grandma's dog, Jayde (haven't got Grandad's presents yet).

Tori_z said...

Oh yeah, and Chicago:
That's being picky! Happy... Merry... Same difference!

So, I guess it is clear enough to see then? LOL!