Monday, December 01, 2008

Something beginning with "H" (FD)

OK, so now that I have my letter (it's a "H") I can play the game that Wifey, Iggy and Chicago played on their blogs recently. The "10 favourite things starting with the letter..." one.

So... Here goes...

These aren't in any particular order.

1. Homemadefood - There's nothing better than walking in to the kitchin and smelling a nice roast dinner cooking, or some fresh bread baking, or... Well, you get the idea! And eating it is even better!

2. Hot chocolate - It's made of chocolate, it'll warm you up on a cold day, it comes in all sorts of different flavours, and you can put marshmallows in it... What's not to like?

3. Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry - It sounds like an awesome place to go to school, and I SO wish I could have gone there!

4. Horses - I've ALWAYS absolutely LOVED horses ever since I can remember... I miss horse riding!

5. Hugs - It's amazing how much something as simple as a hug can help you to feel better when you're upset or hurt.

6. Halloween/Samhain - Come on... What's not to like? Treats, fun costumes, honouring of ancestors, telling spooky stories, playing games together... Halloween/Samhain has it all!

7. Hobbits - Hobbits are simple little people who live off the land, want no more than they "need" and enjoy celebrating life... How can you not like Hobbits?

8. Hot dogs - Nice long ones in buns with onions and ketchup on them... Mmmm! That's good eatin'!

9. Hubby - How can I have a favourite things list without including him? He'd do anything for me, he spoils me rotten, and he's been there for me when I've needed him most... I love him to bits, and hope he knows it!

10. Happy and healthy friends - One of the things that make me happy is knowing that my friends are happy and healthy. No matter how bad I'm feeling, I always feel a little better knowing my friends are fine. :)

So, that's my list.

Tori

15 comments:

KAYLEE said...

I love alll those

KAYLEE said...

im sorry im not happy or healthy :(

KAYLEE said...

i wish i had someone like kelly :(

MarmiteToasty said...

Great Hs....

Kaylee, your time will come.... I promise you, it will come..

x

Punkn said...

Great H's!

Intense Guy said...

Oh! I'm happy to see Hotdogs in this list! From your last post on the Cold weather I thought you'd include Heat! LOL. :)

Celticspirit said...

So...what are you supposed to do? Pick a letter and write things you like that begin with that letter? How did you get your letter?

By the way, it's freezing here as well. And I went for a walk. I'll write about it on my blog in a bit.

LadyStyx said...

Yeah iggy...heat would have been a good one.

These were great ones...looks like some of your list and mine are the same. Doesnt surprise me though as I've already said you and I are alot alike in a great many ways.

Tori_z said...

Kaylee:
It's OK. And, your time will come (as Toasty said) *Hugs*

Toasty:
Thanks. :)

And, I keep trying to tell her that, but she wont believe me... Maybe now someone else has told her she might get it?

Punkn:
Thanks. :)

Iggy:
I almost did add heat, but there's only meant to be 10 and I wanted to stick to that number (could have easily done more though). Heat was one of the ones that got removed during the "need to narrow these down to just 10" process. ;)

Celtic:
Someone's meant to give you a letter. I got mine from Wifey. I don't know how she chooses the letters... I assume she just picks a random one off the top of her head. So, if you want to play you need to ask someone who's played it to give you a letter. Most of us are going over to Wifey's blog and asking her for one since we don't know exactly how she picks the letters, so we're leaving her carry on with it.

(Sorry Wifey, but that does seem to be what's happening).

Styxie:
Yeah... I've noticed a lot of simularities in us through answers on games like this. One of them being how easily we could make the list at least twice as long as it's meant to be. ;)

ChicagoLady said...

That list was very well done. Some great things on that list. And heat would have been a bonus, but since you didn't include it...Oh well.

AliceKay said...

Nice list. :)

KAYLEE said...

Well damn then I will wait for my time to come!

Tori_z said...

Thanks Chicago & AK. :)

Kaylee:
You do that. :)

The Wife O Riley said...

Great list!! I tried to get into Hogwarts but I wasn't accepted.

Tori_z said...

*Grins @ Wifey*