Saturday, December 20, 2008

Where Are You Christmas?

"Where Are You Christmas?"

Where are you Christmas

Why can't I find you

Why have you gone away

Where is the laughter

You used to bring me

Why can't I hear music play

My world is changing

I'm rearranging

Does that mean Christmas changes too

Where are you Christmas

Do you remember

The one you used to know

I'm not the same one

See what the time's done

Is that why you have let me go

Christmas is here

Everywhere, oh

Christmas is here

If you care, oh

If there is love in your heart and your mind

You will feel like Christmas all the time

I feel you Christmas

I know I've found you

You never fade away

The joy of Christmas

Stays here inside u

Fills each and every heart with love

Where are you Christmas

Fill your heart with love

You can see the video of Faith Hill's version of the song at:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8iZi9f5CEq8

You can also see the video for the version sang by Taylor Momsen in "The Grinch" here:
http://search.live.com/video/results.aspx?q=taylor+momsen+-+where+are+you+christmas%3f&docid=246546956385&FORM=TVVR

The lyrics for the Taylor Momsen version are slightly different, but I couldn't find the lyrics for the version she sings... Despite spending a whole afternoon just searching the net attempting to do so.

3 comments:

AliceKay said...

I streamed the version by Taylor Momsen last night, and the Faith Hill version last week. I love that song. (love The Grinch movies too)

Melissa B. said...

Greetings & Salutations, you Superior Scribbler, you! Melissa B. here, The Scholastic Scribe, & the "Original" Superior Scribbler! 2 things on my mind today: I've been nominated for a pretty prestigious blog award, and would greatly appreciate your vote; so if you click on over to my place, you'll see the info. It's an annual award from EduBlog, and I'm up for Best Individual Blog. And also, don't forget to come by tomorrow for the Silly Sunday Sweepstakes. Thanks for your support!

ChicagoLady said...

I love that song!