Thursday, December 25, 2008

Welcome Christmas

Dr. Seuss and Albert Hague

Fah who foraze!
Dah who doraze!
Welcome Christmas,
come this way!
Fah who foraze!
Dah who doraze!
Welcome Christmas,
Christmas Day!

Welcome, welcome!
Fah who rahmus!
Welcome, welcome!
Dah who dahmus
Christmas Day,
Is in our grasp,
So long as we,
Have hands to clasp!

Fah who foraze!
Dah who doraze!
Welcome Christmas!
Bring your cheer.
Fah who foraze!
Dah who doraze!
Welcome all who's,
Far and near

Fah who foraze!
Dah who doraze!
Welcome, Christmas!
Fah who rahmus!
Welcome, Christmas!
Dah who dahmus
Christmas Day,
Will always be
Just as long,
As we have we
Welcome all who's,
Far and near.

4 comments:

AliceKay said...

I love that song. :)

I hope you and your family had a very nice Christmas, Tori. *hugs*

My Side of the Story! said...

I'm sorry Tori, I should have told you earlier. We did receive your Christmas Card, thank you very much!

Tori_z said...

AK:
We did... As far as I can tell anyway. :)

Matt:
It's OK... Glad you got it alright. And, you're welcome! :)

LadyStyx said...

*singz along*