Saturday, December 06, 2008

Musical Christmas ball

This is my new toy... The one I mentioned in yesterday's post that my Mam gave me on Wednesday...

video

Kelly and Mam both tried to get either a picture or a video clip where you can actually see what's in the ball, but neither of them seem to have managed it. So, if you can see what's in it then you're lucky. Apparently it's Santa ice skating by a Christmas tree though. And my Mam says that when you shake it it has a sort of snow globe effect... You know? All the "snow" swirling about in it like in those snow globes.

Movement makes it play. Either shaking it (like I did for the video) or - if it's hanging up somewhere - clapping or waving your hands about near it.... Either one works.

It plays "Jingle Bells" "We Wish You A Merry Christmas" "Silent Night" "Deck The Halls" "Joy To The World" "The First Noel" "Once In Royal David City" and "O Christmas Tree" in a loop. But it always starts with "Jingle Bells" when you put it on, so I've only been able to listen to them all once so far, because certain people keep turning it off (or telling me to turn it off).

Tori

6 comments:

Celticspirit said...

That looks very nice Tori!

ChicagoLady said...

That's very cute!

AliceKay said...

Yes, it is very cute. :)

MarmiteToasty said...

I WANT one LOL

x

Tori_z said...

Thanks for the comments all. :)

Toasty:
LOL! Well, you can't have this one... It's mine!

Want me to find out from them where they got it?

Tori_z said...

Toasty:
Mam says she got it from a website called www.temps.co.uk