Sunday, December 07, 2008

The eight things tag

Wifey tagged anyone who wanted to do this, and I was one of the ones that wanted to, so here goes...

8 TV shows I love to watch:
CSI (any version)
The Simpsons
Family Guy
Futurama
NCIS
Friends
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Two And A Half Men

8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
Watched some Christmasy movies
Wrapped some Christmas presents
Played with Kero
Found out I was right that someone was lying to me
Did a lot of thinking
Wrote a poem
Took a nap
Scheduled some stuff to post itself on my blog in the next few days

8 Favourite Places to Eat:
The Royal Kitchen
Subway
Crumbs
McDonalds
Pizza Hut
Anywhere that sells a good hot dog
My kitchen
My living room

8 Things That I Am Looking Forward To:
CSI Sunday
Bed time
The baguette Kelly will be bringing home from Crumbs tomorrow
January 4th
The end of March
Getting my new eye
The day the scales show I'm the weight I'm meant to be
The day I get a positive pregnancy test

8 Things On My Wish List:
Sound proofing for our ceiling
Enough snow to make a decent snowman with
World peace
A publisher who's interested in publishing my poems
A couple of kids
My own house
A pet rat
A pet lion

8 People I Tag:
Anyone who wants to play.

7 comments:

My Side of the Story! said...

Great list! I like it!

Exactly how "good" does one have to be all year to get a pet lion? LOL!

MarmiteToasty said...

Another wonderful list......

x

AliceKay said...

I was wondering about that pet lion myself.

Tori_z said...

Thanks all...

Matt & AK:
I don't know, but I'm obviously not being good enough, because I'm still waiting to get my lion. ;)

AliceKay said...

LOL

Intense Guy said...

Hmm... maybe you can go to Narnia and pet the lion "over there"!

Tori_z said...

Iggy:
If I'd found my way there by now I'd already be there! ;)If I'd