Here are the answers to the questions I posted this time last week.
01. What's my favourite Colour?
Answer: Purple... And the fact I can no longer see the colours doesn't change that! It's still purple, purple and more purple... Any shade will do! :)
02. When’s my birthday?
Answer: November 13th
03. What’s my middle name?
Answer: I have two of them... Michelle Louise
04. What colour is my hair?
Answer: Mainly brown, but I have natural red and blonde highlights in it, so it depends how the light catches it to whether it looks light brown, dark brown or somewhere in the middle with a reddish tint to it.
05. What is the name of the eye condition I have?
Answer: Congenital Glaucoma
06. What’s my favourite kind of music?
Answer: My favourite kinds of music are country (both old and new) and pop/rock. I'll quite happily listen to oldies, easy listening, new age and even the odd bit of classical or jazz music though.
07. What kinds of movies do I most enjoy watching?
Answer: Children's animated movies and any movies involving fantasy and magic (like the Harry Potter movies). Although I will quite happily watch anything from the sloppy romance movies to action movies and horror movies.
08. What kinds of books do I most enjoy reading?
Answer: My favourite kinds of books are children's stories, books about magic, books about animals, books about mythalogical creatures and books about how people lived in the stone age. Some of my favourites are the Harry Potter books, books by Terry Pratchett, Jean M Auel's Earth's Children series and books by Roald Dahl. I will, however, read just about anything... From books about ancient times to books about space exploration, and from books of poetry to autobiographies. There are very few books I don't enjoy. ;)
09. What’s my favourite way to spend a cold, Wintery evening?
Answer: Curled up with Kero on the sofa with a mug of tea or cocoa and a good book... Something to snack on - like chocolate, marshmallows, biscuits/cookies, etc - would be great too! ;)
10. What do I drink first thing in the morning?
Answer: Tea or orange juice... Sometimes both. (No, not in the same cup!)
11. What do I often have to drink before bed?
Answer: A mug of hot chocolate or a cup of tea
12. What’s my favourite kind of biscuit/cookie?
Answer: Pink wafers and shortbread, closely followed by ginger biscuits and choc-chip cookies.
13. What’s my favourite snack food?
Answer: It's a toss up between chocolate, marshmallows, fudge, biscuits/cookies and crisps/potato chips... Oh heck, I love all snack food... Don't make me choose!!! ;)
14. If I could live anywhere in the world, where would I live?
Answer: Right where I live now... In Wales! I'd own my own house though.
15. If I could have any job in the world, what would it be?
Answer: Either a famous author or a nursery nurse. Although, a lion tamer would be cool too!
16. What are my main hobbies/interests?
Answer: Writing, reading/listening to books, listening to music, watching movies and TV shows, and blogging. If you said any of those - or any of the others mentioned on my profile - then you got this one right! :)
17. Am I a night owl or a morning person?
Answer: It varies, but a night owl as a general rule.
18. Do I have any kids?
Answer: No human kids... Yet! But I do have a little furbaby... My West Highland White Terrier, Keroberous (Kero).
19. How long have I been married?
Answer: Just over 5 & 1/2 years... It will be 6 years on May 22nd 2009!
20. If I could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would it be?
Answer: A lion.