Sunday, January 25, 2009

Photo tag thing

ChicagoLady tagged me to do this photo thing. Here are the rules as posted by her:

1. Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag four people to do the same.

OK, well... The fourth photo in the fourth folder where I store my photos is this one:



This is the back garden at the place we're living now. The photo was taken several months ago... In the Summer, I believe. I intended having people help me sort the garden so that soon after this photo I could have taken a new one to show the garden looking nice. But the work still hasn't been done. *Sigh* Maybe this year we'll have more luck? *Looks hopeful*

Anyway...

I'm running out of people to tag here, since a lot of people I know have either already done it or probably wont play. I've decided to tag the following people though: Kati, WhimsicalBrainPan, CelticSpirit and MarmiteToasty. Why? Because I can! ;)

Will they do it? I have no idea! But what the heck! I'm going to tag them anyway! :)

Tori

7 comments:

AliceKay said...

LOL...you go girl.

LadyStyx said...

maybe this year :)

ChicagoLady said...

Thanks for playing! I don't think that garden looks too bad to me. Kind of wild and natural.

Intense Guy said...

I guess you just had some more pressing business to tend to first!

I like this picture - its so nice and green!

Tori_z said...

Well, they're building houses the other side of the field behind us and the field is becoming gardens for them, so we want to put up some trelace fencing and encourage Jasmine, Lavender and Honey Suckle to climb it for more privacy. Other than that it's just pruning and a little weeding and such that really needs doing. So, don't worry Chicago, it wont be altered too much. :)

whimsical brainpan said...

I'll do it. I'm at a loss as to what to post today anyway.

:-)

Tori_z said...

Good reason for doing it I guess. LOL!