Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sheds

I spent most of today tidying up the other shed. Kelly has his shed, and there's another one that's got left over paint from decorating the flat, our few gardening tools and a couple of other bits in it.

We'd just been shoving stuff in there, but I needed to get it tidied up. Partly because then stuff will be easier to find, and partly because I have a couple of projects I'm going to be starting in the not too distant future and I needed to tidy that shed so I will have the room to work on them in there.

I don't want to use Kelly's shed because of the fact that it will stop him getting in there to work on his figures. There's also the fact that he needs to be able to leave his figures out to dry if he's been using glue or painting them, and it would mean they would either stop me doing what I want to do, or get knocked or damaged if I don't realise they're there. So I decided to tidy up the other shed to make room for me to work in there.

It will make it easier for Dad and Kelly to finish sorting the lights and such in the sheds now they're both more organized anyway. So it was a good thing I tidied the shed for several reasons. :)

It's not completely tidy, but it's a lot better than it was!

Sorry, but I don't have anything else to write about today.

Enjoy whatever's left of your day! :)

Tori

8 comments:

AliceKay said...

Hey...it sounds like you got quite a bit accomplished today. Now when it comes time for you to start your projects, you won't have to tidy up the shed first. :)

LadyStyx said...

Good reasons to get it tidied!

whimsical brainpan said...

Good job! I need to do the same with my closets.

I can't wait to hear about your projects.

Intense Guy said...

Cool beans... his and her sheds...

:)

The only downside is you won't be sniffing the glue drying in Kelly's shed.

ChicagoLady said...

Sounds like you got a lot done.

You want to come help me tidy some things up?

Tori_z said...

AK & Styxie:
True! :)

Whim:
Will post about the projects at a later date. :)

Iggy:
It's OK, Kelly's shed is right next door and the glue has quite a strong smell, so I'm sure I'll be able to smell it. LOL!

Chicago:
Ummm... No, I think I'll give it a miss thanks. ;)

Celticspirit said...

You sound like you're a pro at organizing. You can come clean out the storage unit that we rent. :)

Tori_z said...

Barb:
I like to have stuff organized and tidy. I always have... Mam used to pay me to keep the boys' room tidy for her since they never would. I know by the time I was six I was cleaning my room and the boys' room and getting £1.50 a week for it (50p for my room, £1 for the boys' room since it should have been their job so I got double pay). Now I do it because it's habit, and because it means less to trip over. There's also the fact that things being organized and put away means they're easier to find when you need them.

I think I'll give flying all the way over there to tidy for you a miss though. It's a long way to go just to organize a storage unit. ;)