Wednesday, May 09, 2012

G is for Gift

Alison and Susan were responsible for me receiving the gift I will be posting about today. Alison made it, at Susan's request, as an anniversary gift.

It's a fertility charm, and here it is:

(I wear it around my neck to encourage good fertility and success with pregnancy).

Definitely just what I needed!

There was also a pouch to store it in when I'm not wearing it, and a piece of amethyst to cleanse it with regularly.

And here's the notecard that came with it:

And a pretty little silver fish:

Thank you again Alison and Susan! :)

***

Speaking of gifts...

An Amazon gift voucher is a great gift, don't you think?

If you agree, check out my giveaway by clicking here

9 comments:

Autumn said...

So you are hoping to start growing your family? How exciting!

The Coexist Cafe said...

Aw, that's so sweet! :D And what a beautiful charm! I hope it helps you!!

(I'll be sending you an email soon, BTW, with my TTC blog... thought you might want to read that. :))

The Coexist Cafe said...

Oh eff... I can't find your email address. Try here. :)

That corgi :) said...

That was a very sweet gift for your friends to think about giving you Tori!

betty

AliceKay said...

Very nice gifts from your friends, Alison and Susan. I'll send good wishes your way, too. :)

(i tried to comment a couple of minutes ago, but i got some strange error message instead)

Susan said...

I am sooo happy you rec'd it so soon and that you like it! I hope it brings you the blessings you desire my friend!
Love n Light,
Susan

Toriz said...

Autumn:
If it was up to me we'd have done so already; having a few issues in that department (though no medical reason for it can be offered). But it's number 1 on my list of things I'm hoping to achieve before I turn 30, and I'm hoping soon we'll get lucky. :)

Stephanie:
My e-mail wasn't listed on my blog; there's an "E-mail me" link under the "Contact me and find me" section on my sidebar now though. Anyway, I checked out the site; it keeps wanting me to have a wordpress account to comment though.

Betty:
Yes, it was! :)

AK:
Thanks, and glad you tried commenting again. I've had the same thing happen a few times on some blogs; really annoying!

Susan:
Thank you; and thank you again! *Hugs*

Deanna said...

What an awesome gift!

Toriz said...

Deanna:
Indeed it is! :)