Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Willow's World: no fair!

Hi humans, this is Willow. Well, it's just not fair! First Kero had a bath and lots of attention from a human who came to the house. I don't know who she was, but she came a few months ago too and I don't think it's fair that she let Kero play in the bath and not me! Then Kero had one of those birthday things, and I didn't! The humans say I'll get one in about 6 months, but I don't even know how long 6 months is. Besides, why can't I have one now and then another one in 6 months? And, if that wasn't bad enough. The humans let Kero be on the bed, but when I jumped up there yesterday (which I was very proud of myself for as I could not do that a couple of months ago with the extra weight I had on me) I got in trouble and told to get down! Apparently I'm too big to be up on the bed. It's just not fair! Lots of licks Willow

No comments: