Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
:) Hi yas Kero!! What a handsome lil' dog!
How adorable! Kero looks just like a gift under the Christmas Tree. Very nice.
Arf Arf. Kero looks so cuddly sweet. The picture put a smile on my face!
Awwww lookit that sweet face!
One of me nippers trod in dog poo today, I am NOT getting a dog..X
Glad you all enjoyed the photo.LOL @ Toasty... I don't think the chickens would be happy if you got a dog either.
He looks like he's anxiously waiting for Santa to show up.
AK:Yeah... He REALLY wants those presents... I think he's starting to get a bit impatient now. Bless him!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
:) Hi yas Kero!! What a handsome lil' dog!
How adorable! Kero looks just like a gift under the Christmas Tree. Very nice.
Arf Arf. Kero looks so cuddly sweet. The picture put a smile on my face!
Awwww lookit that sweet face!
One of me nippers trod in dog poo today, I am NOT getting a dog..
X
Glad you all enjoyed the photo.
LOL @ Toasty... I don't think the chickens would be happy if you got a dog either.
He looks like he's anxiously waiting for Santa to show up.
AK:
Yeah... He REALLY wants those presents... I think he's starting to get a bit impatient now. Bless him!
Post a Comment