Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
Yaaayyyy you got a sexy award! Maybe I'd have sexy ankles if I walked about a million miles. ;)
Congratulations! Those Eeyore slippers are really cute.
Awesomesauce and high fives Tori!You and me and our sexy ankles will rule the world one day.
Oooh and those were some darling Eeyore slippers adorning those sexy ankles too!
Thanks for the smile Tori!
I think the Eeyore slippers are far nicer than my ankles. ;)Jess:Well, at least one part of me will rule the world.... *Evil laugh*LOL!Iggy:No problem. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yaaayyyy you got a sexy award! Maybe I'd have sexy ankles if I walked about a million miles. ;)
Congratulations! Those Eeyore slippers are really cute.
Awesomesauce and high fives Tori!
You and me and our sexy ankles will rule the world one day.
Oooh and those were some darling Eeyore slippers adorning those sexy ankles too!
Thanks for the smile Tori!
I think the Eeyore slippers are far nicer than my ankles. ;)
Jess:
Well, at least one part of me will rule the world.... *Evil laugh*
LOL!
Iggy:
No problem. :)
Post a Comment