Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
Saturday, June 20, 2009
More bird photography
Topic(s):
Battling Blindness,
Home Sweet Home,
Photography,
Wildlife
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
You are getting VERY good at this! The one of the bird flying in toward the feeder is fantastic!
You sure are getting good. :) I can't even manage to get any pics of birds sitting in the trees.
Very very good!
Wow! Great pics Tori!
Thanks all. :)
wow..... GREAT pics, Tori!!! congrats on getting so good with your camera again, so quickly!
Thanks Kati.
I think it's more luck than anything though. ;)
I love that picture of the bird flying into the feeder. It would make a great poster - I'm not sure it would even need a caption.
:)
Post a Comment