Your Animal is the Owl |
You are brilliant, but you keep your insights to yourself. You tend to be a recluse. Others are captivated and enchanted by you, but you hardly even notice. You have a powerful presence. You are passionate and strident. After a while your personality can be a bit overwhelming. You are quite misunderstood. You are more emotional and mystical than people realizes. |
Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
Sunday, November 08, 2009
Quiz: What's your Celtic animal?
Topic(s):
Awards/Quizzes/Polls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
ooh. I got a cat.
think I'll go post it....
I'm a busy bee! Perfect one for me.
I'm a goose. Hmmm....
Interesting results...
Ah, I got owl too!
We are birds of a feather huh?
:)
Good answers all! :)
Iggy:
Yep, seems so. ;)
Post a Comment