Wendy gave me the sugar doll award the other day.
Thank you Wendy! :)
I have to list 10 things about myself, so... Let me think...
1. I hate wearing shoes, and only wear them because I have to. If it's really cold then I put socks on, but I only put shoes on if I'm going out somewhere, and then only because I have to.
2. Even though I can no longer see colours, I still havve favourites. My favourite colour is purple, closely followed by red and blue, which I like because they make purple.
3. I treat my West Highland White Terrier (Kero) like a member of the family, even arranging a "puppy sitter" for him when I go out like I would for a child. Some people think I'm weird because of that, but I don't care. To me he's my baby, and nobody will convince me otherwise. He's like an adopted child... Only he has a lot more fur than a human child would have.
4. I have a strange sleep pattern, which means that sometimes I'll sleep for a good 6 to 8 hours in one night, but other times I go 2 or 3 days without any sleep at all. There doesn't seem to be any kind of pattern to it. It's just some nights I sleep, other nights I don't.
5. I'm usually quite a patient and mild tempered person, but being hungry makes me extremely bad tempered, and so does being tired. Trust me, you really don't want to be anywhere near me if I'm tired and hungry at the same time... I'm pure evil!
6. I don't feel the cold as quickly as most people, but I'd rather be too cold than too hot anyway, because I don't deal with heat very well.
7. Most people think that - because I love my food - I'll eat just about anything, but that's not the case. I'm actually a very picky eater. Especially when it comes to meat. I did try a vegetarian diet, which worked for me for a while, but I'm not sure if it could be a full time option for me, since I do sometimes want the meat. I don't eat fish though, and certain things - bananas, for example - I have to really be in the mood for in order for me to eat them. Then there are certain things that I prefer in certain ways. Basically, though I do love my food, I'm very fussy about what food I eat, and how it's prepared.
8. I don't drink alcahol. I did for a while - as all youngsters do at some point - but I learned quite quickly how stupid it was, and that I lack the ability to just have a little drink. So, I avoid it. When I go round the pub with friends I stick to either coke, diet coke, orange juice, orange juice and lemonade, plain lemonade, or blackcurrant and lemonade.
9. I absolutely detest shopping. Especially clothes shopping, but food shopping is almost as bad. I enjoy going on outings with my Mam though, and she LOVES shopping. Personally it's more the getting out of the house part I enjoy... I just put up with the shopping because I know how much she enjoys it. And, yes, she does know that I feel that way.
10. I wont do anything if it feels like it's an order. If I feel I have a choice in the matter, then I will - if I think the request is reasonable - do it. If I don't feel I have a choice, however, then I will refuse to do it, simply on the grounds that I don't like to be ordered around, or to be made to feel like someone else is in charge of what I do.
Right, well, I'm also supposed to pass it on to 10 people, but since a lot of my bloggy friends prefer to just grab these types of things if they want to play, leaving them free to not play along if they don't want to do so, while avoiding them feeling they're upsetting or offending anyone by not doing them, I'm going to cheat a bit with this part, and I'm just going to say that it's open to anyone who reads my blog and wants to grab it. So, if you want to play along, then do so. If not, then don't. It's your call! :)