Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
Friday, June 24, 2011
Emma-Jane's doll blankets
OK, here are the promised photos of Emma's doll blankets...
One in two different pinks:
Another in pink and red:
Since finishing these I've been working on other items from the list of knitting projects I want/need to get done. But I'll post more on that another time. For now I just wanted to post the photos of Emma's two doll blankets.
Topic(s):
Honorary Family,
Knitting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
EmmaJane should love them!! Nice job! :)
I agree with Rita. I think Emma-Jane will love them, and you did a nice job. :)
Thanks Rita and AK! :)
The blankets will definitely be a lot nicer than the dolls!!
:)
Thanks Iggy! :)
Post a Comment