"In the USA, UK and Canada - Fathers' Day is celebrated on the 3rd Sunday in June since being made a national holiday in 1966. In Australia and New Zealand, fathers are honored the first Sunday in September. Other countries celebrate fathers throughout the year."
(Above taken from here).
Today is Father's Day, so... Happy Father's Day to every Dad, Daddy, Dadi, Pa, Papa, Father, etc, out there! I hope your family is making today a really special day for you'!
7 comments:
Happy Father's Day to your dad...and to Kelly. I'm sure Kero and Gwydion got him something nice to celebrate the special day. :)
AK:
Well, it hasn't arrived yet (later than planned ordering it, and... Well, postage can be slow sometimes). But, yes, they got him something! :)
Happy Father's Day to your dad and your family as well! :)
Happy Father's Day!
Hope it is a sunny day your way. :)
I hope all the father's had a great day!!!!!!
Hope your Dad enjoyed his day!!
Rita:
It can't make its mind up here; sunny, rainy, sunny rainy... I'm getting dizzy!
Post a Comment