That's right, it's me... Kero!
Well, I just wanted to do a post to show you a couple of photos my humans and I managed to get of that darn cat... You know? The one who keeps sneaking in to my garden, and who snuck in to the house to try and get my little brother (Gwydion the guinea pig) not too long ago... Remember? Well, here it is:
I hate that cat! I like cats most of the time, but this cat insists on tormenting me.
Yeah, that's right... Keep on walking, buddy... And don't come back!
Anyway, that's the cat who keeps trying to get inside my territory... Darn cat!
Licks and sniffs,
Kero
7 comments:
I hope that darn cat who keeps tormenting you stays away. I bet you wished you could run after him and teach him a lesson or two.
Kero said...
AK:
I sure do!
Licks and sniffs,
Kero
You will have to keep on guard, Kero. Us cats can be very stubborn, sneaky, and do greatly enjoy a challenge. Chase it away enough times and it will probably stay away. But don't let your guard down. ;)
Love, Karma
Kero said...
Karma:
Thanks for the advice!
Licks and sniffs,
Kero
I have some advise Kero... before you chase it ... and maybe catch it... think about what you would do with it...
Might I suggest you learn how to make and throw water ballons? I'd be willing to try to teach you - or maybe even make a slingshot thing for them?
OOOh, that was close!!
Kero said...
Iggy:
Interesting idea. I was actually just thinking I'd give it a bit of a scare and yell at it - a lot - so it gets scared and just doesn't come back.
ikki:
Yes; it was.
Licks and sniffs,
Kero
Post a Comment