I'm not as much of a history buff as a couple of people I know, but I do have an interest in history and historical items. Because of this I enjoy Time Team whenever I can get to watch it. The show is interesting, and there are some cool things on their site too.
A couple of pieces of trivia, for anyone who doesn't know and is interested:
The presentor of Time Team, Tony Robinson, reads the abridged versions of the Terry Pratchett audiobooks (and reads them well too, in my opinion). Also, he is 64 years old.
8 comments:
I have never heard of that, thanks for the info I love reading about stuff like that too, hope you have a good day!
Looks like a great series and a cool site.
I googled it and there is a Time Team America version, but I have never seen it on PBS up here. Not on Netflix. I'll keep my eyes open for it. Looks interesting. :)
You're all welcome; glad you appreciated the link! :)
I've seen it on the telly - one of the digs was out in the midwest - Illinios? and the other in the courtyard of Winsor Castle - both facsinating.
Iggy:
They do digs all over the place; usually all fascinating! :)
Hmmm, never heard of it. I'm not much into archaeology, but for those who are, I bet it would be fascinating.
Chicago:
Yeah; if you aren't in to archeology then it wouldn't be as interesting to you. Those of us who are will enjoy it though!
Post a Comment