I lost another 3 and a half pounds (3lbs 8oz) this week.
That makes a total of 1 stone, 5 and a half pounds (19lbs 8oz) that I've lost.
Still got a lot to lose to get to a decent weight. But I'm getting there!
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That's fantastic, great job! :) It's so hard to lose weight, but you're definitely, as you said, "getting there"!
It may be because I'm in the US, and I'm not entirely sure why I love it so much, but I love the idea of weighing a certain number of "stones" rather than pounds.
Maybe! Plus, "stones" just sounds like something you can compare it to. Like you're on a set of scales with you on one side and a pile of stones on another, and each "stone" you lose, you get to toss one off the other side to make them even again.
Just... about... think enough to slip through the cracks in the sidewalk now... you better be sure you always walk with your shoe on (to keep ya from slipping though).
11 comments:
That's fantastic, great job! :) It's so hard to lose weight, but you're definitely, as you said, "getting there"!
It may be because I'm in the US, and I'm not entirely sure why I love it so much, but I love the idea of weighing a certain number of "stones" rather than pounds.
You go, girl! :)
Stephanie:
Thanks! :)
I don't know why, but I like the stones better too. Maybe it's because it sounds less in stones? *Shrugs*
Maybe! Plus, "stones" just sounds like something you can compare it to. Like you're on a set of scales with you on one side and a pile of stones on another, and each "stone" you lose, you get to toss one off the other side to make them even again.
My imagination, it is too active... ;)
WOW!!! You have done so well. Does this mean you are de-stoning? LOL! Now I am picturing stones being tossed off a balance scale. Cool!! ;)
Yay for you!!! Good job, darlin'!
Congrats Girlie! So proud of you!
Thanks all! :)
Stephanie:
I like the way you think! :)
Congratulations! :)
ThanksAK! :)
Just... about... think enough to slip through the cracks in the sidewalk now... you better be sure you always walk with your shoe on (to keep ya from slipping though).
Iggy:
Will bear that in mind! ;)
Post a Comment