Sunday, December 16, 2018

#Christmas #Music: Bing Crosby - White Christmas

Yes, I know it's Sunday. Like I said on Thursday, I ran out of Mondays.

Anyway, anyone who knows me well knows I love my snow, and I'm always dreaming of a white Christmas. So, of course, my Christmas playlist wouldn't be complete without the song "White Christmas" on it. Plus, Bing Crosby has a lovely voice. My Grandma (Mam's Mother) absolutely loves his music, and I can see why. I hope you feel the same way.

5 comments:

Rita said...

He was a favorite of my mom's, too. Easy listening type voice. :)

Rachel said...

I missed this post yesterday but I just watched the movie White Christmas yesterday. It's one I watch every year. It's great.

Danielle L Zecher said...

Even though I hate snow, I like this song. Have you seen the movie Holiday Inn? He sings it in that.

Jeanie said...

I'm with Danielle. Not that fond of snow. I love White Christmas -- the song, the movie, Holiday Inn, where it started, every version. But Bing is classic!

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Yes... He definitely has an easy listening voice.

Rachel:
It's one of the old movies on my "I'm going to watch this some day" list. I'm not sure how I've never seen it before.

Danielle:
I do know that, since my Grandma's mentioned it. But, no, I haven't seen the movie.

Jeanie:
Both movies are ones I keep meaning to watch, yet somehow haven't gotten around to. I'm going to have to try and fix that.