Monday, December 10, 2018

#Christmas Themed #MusicMonday: LeAnn Rimes - You and Me and Christmas

This week's song is "You and Me and Christmas" sung by LeAnn Rimes. I don't know that it's my favourite of hers, but I'm not entirely certain which song to pick as my favourite LeAnn Rimes song anyhow, and I did enjoy listening to this one, along with "I Still Believe In Santa Claus" when they were put up on her YouTube channel recently, so... Enjoy!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Definitely a great song! I've actually never heard it before. So thanks for sharing.

Victoria Zigler said...

Rachel:
You're welcome! Glad you enjoyed it. :)

Jeanie said...

Favorite or not, it's a nice one! Merry!

Victoria Zigler said...

Jeanie:
Glad you thought so. :)

Rita said...

Cheerful song. I'm listening to Christmas music, too. Most of it a lot older--LOL! ;)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Glad you enjoyed it.

Most of the Christmas music I've been listening to is older too. You'll see that in the next couple of weeks, when I share more of the Christmas music I've been enjoying.