Friday, March 27, 2020

#Pet #Photo And Video: Lilie The #Westie Celebrates Turning 3

Hi everyone. This is Lilie the Westie.

Guess what?

I had one of those birthday things yesterday, and got more new balls!









Yeah, yeah, I know I have several already. But you can never have too many balls. I love balls!

Daddy also made me a special birthday dinner of fish cake and hamwich, which was very tasty. If you don't know: a hamwich is a nice and crispy toasted cheese and ham sandwich. I love them!

It was a great birthday, even though people are being weird and wouldn't say, "Hi," to me when I went walkies, which is very strange, because normally people always want to talk to and pet me, especially if I do my wiggle dance. I only got little walkies, and between that and nobody wanting to be my friend, I thought I maybe did something bad without meaning to. Mummy says I didn't though. She says it's because of something called, "Avirus," - at least, I think that's what she said - and that I'm a good girl. Then we did my birthday, and there were all those new balls, and that nice dinner Daddy made for me, so I guess either I didn't do anything bad, or at least Mummy and Daddy aren't mad at me for it. I'm happy about having a birthday though, and getting all those new balls, as well as my special birthday dinner.

Lots of licks,
Lilie

8 comments:

Jeanie said...

Happy Birthday, Lilie! You're still the cutest dog in blogland (don't tell Logan!)

robbiesinspiration said...

Such a cute post, Tori. Happy birthday, Lilie, your meal sounds terrific. Sorry people are being unfriendly but they are looking out for your mum and dad.

Victoria Zigler said...

Jeanie:
Thanks, and I won't tell him.

Lots of licks,
Lilie

Victoria Zigler said...

Robbie:
Thanks. It was very tasty. At least, I thought so. Yeah, Mummy and Daddy say it's not me, and the people probably wish they could come say, "Hi," like they used to, but I don't understand.

Lots of licks,
Lilie

Rita said...

So many balls! What fun!
The people passing by are more avoiding other humans than dogs, but that's the way this Avirus goes. I'm glad you still get to go on walkies, anyways.
Happy birthday! :)

PS it is my birthday, too. :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Yeah, Mummy says you and me have our birthdays just two days apart. So, happy birthday to you too!

Yeah... I love balls! They're the best toys ever!

Daddy did tell me it wasn't because of me, but I felt like I did something bad. I'm a real smart dog, but I don't understand this avirus thing.

Lots of licks,
Lilie

Cat Strawberry said...

Aww, Happy Birthday, you are so cute! So many balls! But, you can never have too many ;) Don't worry about the way people are acting, that avirus thing makes no sense, but it will soon be over and people will want to say hi to you again like always. :) I'd definitely have come over to say hi if your mummy and daddy wouldn't have minded.

(message to mummy - hope you aren't offended by my mention of possibly breaking the whole social distancing thing but,honestly, everyone's acting like we all have that virus thing even though most of us don't! It's a very weird strategy for combatting this virus which I'm struggling to get used to)

Victoria Zigler said...

Cat:
Thanks for the birthday wishes. Yes, you can never have too many balls!

Oh, and Mummy says she's not offended. She says she agrees you need to be careful - especially if someone is coughing, or you've been near someone who is recently - so wouldn't have minded if people at least spoke to me from a distance, or asked for me to have my full lead's reach so they could greet me without getting too close to Mummy and Daddy. But they wouldn't even do that, and Mummy thinks they were over-reacting, and wishes someone like you had been around who would have been willing to say, "Hi," to me. After all, I won't make them sick.

Lots of licks,
Lilie