Today I wanted to show you the decorations we put up for the holidays, which my Mam donated after I told her we probably wouldn't be having any up this year because of moving so close to the holidays, and the need to first locate them among all the boxes. Not wanting me to be without decorations when she knows how much I love the holidays, she donated some of hers, and then we put them up. In particular her tree - which she already knew I loved (and which you’ll have seen a bit of if you saw yesterday’s post).
Here's the tree:
And here's a shot of the lights in the window, with the tree visible, looking in through our living room window:


8 comments:
So festive and colorful! :)
Rita:
Thanks... Glad you think so. :)
That's an even better view of the tree and as Rita said, so festive! I love colourful trees, tinsel and lights, I'm such a child when it comes to Christmas, lol
Cat:
Glad you like my decorations. I am too... I love holiday decorations! And Mam says I can keep the tree, so I'll get to use it next year too... YAY!
That tree is really beautiful and so wonderful of your Mam to bring some of her decorations so it would be sparkly and bright. I love that tree!
Jeanie:
Thanks... I love it too. :)
The tree is beautiful! That was so sweet of your mother to do that.
Deanna:
Glad you think so, and yes it was. :)
Post a Comment